Hi I'm alive
Anyone still here
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions to the people who you tag to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your Journal.
5. Go to their homepage and inform that they're tagged.
6. Not something like this "If your reading this, that means you're tagged..."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 People.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
1. I... like to bake.
2. Today was Valentine's day and I was single as... as a... kraft singles... something that is single...???
3. I haven't been on this site in a loooooong time.
4. And I'm sorry about that!
5. I'm writing a book with my friend but she's rushing me and it's horrible. I can't cough up a chapter in two days. I am not motivated.
6. I am not motivated. I just said that but it's a fact about me so there.
7. It's almost midnight and I shouldn't be here.
8. I'm really tired and I'm very boring.
9. I draw a lot of semi-naked men in my art book for school. The teacher doesn't care in the slightest.
10. Je parle français and sometimes I forget to speak English and it just comes out and??? I need help.
1) What is the highest level of math you've taken? (harhar. Of course I'd ask about school.)
Do not speak to me of this. I am not a math person. I am a language person. (But I'm in grade ten... and not advanced... so grade 10 math?)2) Which science classes have you taken? (High school and up classes plz. Or middle school, if you're still stuck there. )
What the heck is middle school
Um yeah science 10 is still... just... science?
Am I in middle school? But I'm in high school... I DON'T KNOW I'M CANADIAN but I think other Canadians have middle school but everything is wrong (and education is provincial)
If it helps the question, I top my class in science.
3) What types of OCs do you tend to make? (er, personality, description, etc.)
They're all geeky, passive-aggressive potatoes who can't do gym. Either that or the complete opposite (i.e. popular, athletic humans of average intelligence). And various animals. Mostly bears. Been making lots of bears lately.
4) If you are right-(resp. left-) handed, would you like to be left- (resp. right-) handed?
I don't know... I don't want to smudge everything more than I already do when writing or drawing, but I'd like to be ambidextrous.
5) Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?
I play the clarinettttttttt! And a bit of piano but I'm self-taught so really no.
6) How did you come up with your username? What does it mean?
That's a secret I will never tell go away nope nope nope
7) What is your favorite thing to draw (or write about)?
I like to draw potato-shaped things (mostly bears) and cute things and really, really ugly things... and I like to write about the types of OCs mentioned in question 3 8) What ethnicity/nationality are you? (if you care to share)
I am half Canadian (wow much interesting very exotic) and half Sri Lankan. Whoo. That's it. I should be a sixteenth Dutch... but it might be a thirty-two-th. Except I was born in Canada, and I speak not a lick of Sinhalese.... I can say some words like banana or cat, but not things like... well, "hello", "yes", "no"...
9) Traditional/2D animation vs. CGI/3D?
Oh my god I don't know... but I do like CGI, simply because of the dimensions and the bACKGROUNDS AND THE CHARACTERS AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING OKAY BYE
10) HAVE YOU WATCHED FROZEN YET??!!
yes it was lovely
11) What is your favorite song from Frozen?
Um um um um uh erm er um er uh um
Do you wanna let it go for the first time in an open door?
All oF THEM?!? yes
Okay my questions yay
1) Describe yourself in the most interesting, exotic way possible. Use as many flouncy adjectives as you please.
2) Wombats or manatees?
3) Foxes or rabbits?
4) Do you sing in the shower? If so, which songs?
5) Musical instruments?
6) Favourite kind of book/story (basic plotline, quality, love triangles or none, level of romance, kind of characters, age of characters, conflict, etc)
7) Biggest, most unrealistically extravagant dream?
8) What kind of music do you secretly really like, even if you won't ever admit it to people?
9) For drawing: digital or traditional? For writing: on paper or on the computer?
10) Tell me a piece of your history that you've never said out loud (shamelessly stolen from Bastille)